Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Surprise : From Them

Guess what, James Lee, Malaysia's Director had pay us a visit yesterday at Tarc.
 He's a man with a very artsy thinking.
These are some photos of the event~







He shared a lot about how he'd gotten into this industries and also had promote to us his upcoming film which is,


THE COLLECTOR!
Please do support this commercial film.

After listening to his talk I receive a big surprise from my beloved friends.
Before this I kept on scolding them for not wishing me on my birthday and suddenly,
they pop up with a birthday present and I kept my mouth shut.
Gosh! I love the present so much!
Do you all know this is my 1st camera in my life??
Thank you all so much!




I'll take good care of this camera and will take down all the memorable part of my life with it!
Once again, thank you all~

No comments:

Post a Comment