Saturday, October 20, 2012

Found My Past!

Guess what~
I found my past!
While I was clearing out some boxes in the master-bedroom, I found a lot of old memories.
Let me list it out one by one~

These are some photos I found from a old memory card of mine!


These are some photos of Bibi Lim, my ex-girlfriend and I during her 17th bithday~
That reminds me a lot of her, as in those sweet and sad one~

Next,


This is one of the gift Bibi Lim gave me..
Hmm..I still have lots of her gift in KL, I think it's time to bring it back to Penang.
They're suppose to be kept in the box now.

Then,


Hahahah... Let's see.
All these were gift by my students, fans, friends, and also my girlfriends (I only had 2).

Apart from all the gifts, I found these too~


These were greeting cards, love letters and some letters.
I look through all of these and found out I had a messy past!
Thank goodness I'm not that messy right now!
The way I treated love last time were so childish~

Check out next~


This is the very first deck of Pokemon card I had in my life!
Really thank my parents for giving me such wonderful childhood!

Go on~


These are my trophy won during primary till secondary.
I know it;s not much but still, I'm happy to have these.
All based on my effort^^

LASTLY!


This is a special book!
When I was young I called it "个人资料“, now I shall call it "纪念册“!
All the information inside were written by my primary six friends~
If I have a chance to meet them up, I'll sure get pretty excited to see them~

After looking back all these sweet and sad memories.
I realize one small things.
Let's summarize in one statement.
"Past, is for you to think and smile when you're bored,
Future, is for you to plan and do all the time."

Look forward, move forward!
I always keep this line with me (A line Bibi Lim always says to me)
"Cheer Up, Think Positive"

Keep positive, believe in positive, things will be positive~


No comments:

Post a Comment