Friday, October 26, 2012

Working for IT~

Everyone have their own dream so do I.
I've always wanted to live a life where I can eat whatever I want and travel wherever I like.
Seem simple but hard to achieve.
I've set up myself a target, a target that must be achieved.
This is my big wish list~

Hmm...Just by hoping a looking at it will bring no help.
So, I started asking myself HOW to achieve.
Well, I hope to achieve whatever I wanted by age of 28.
I'll be working hard and start saving up MONEY, to pay off all my debts and also for my wishlist.
I don't mind working my ass off as long I'm doing things that I love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A short commercial here~

If any friends of yours need a Saxophone player for their charity events, corporate events, roadshows, exhibitions, wedding, private events etc. Please fell free to contact me~
You can either email me at yk_ong@hotmail.com or contact me in Facebook .

Thanks a lot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to where I've stop.
I'm still learning editing while studying~
I may not be good not, but I'll make sure I'll be a professional in future.
Because that's going to be my occupation.
I'll be glad and thankful if anyone of you could give me a chance to learn more about editing!

So, it has come to an end of this post.
I'll like to share with all of you my newly edited 60sec Commercial.
This commercial is made for Dance Pot Studio and it's produce by YsYProduction.
This is my 1st ime dealing with After Effect. Hope you all enjoy it~


1 comment: